You may have seen other websites offering HIPAA online training, but we would like to let you know how we are different:
- Designed by HIPAA experts (PhD, RN, CNOR)
- Offers an effective and intuitive interactive experience using Storyline.
- Training on your schedule. Stop and start at your leisure.
- Compatible with mobile devices.
- Management employee tracking system.
- Certificate of Completion.
- Text with optional audio narration.
- Meets NIST Guidelines.
- Group discounts available.
- Free updates on changing CLS laws (see CLS resources).
Hear it for yourself
“What a wonderful and thorough training the team at Compliance Learning Solutions has put together! I have recommended this class to my compliance and privacy officer.”
Janice, CEO Medina Healthcare Systems
“I have a better understanding of CLS privacy and security rules after taking this course and hope to work with this team on more trainings in the future.”
Ashley, Compliance Officer
The Health Insurance Portability and Accounting Act of 1996 establishes policies and procedures for maintaining the privacy and security of protected health information (PHI) and establishes civil and criminal penalties for violations. Every employee that handles PHI should be trained on how to effectively secure sensitive information when working with the public. Violations due to poor management and/or breach of PHI can be costly. HIPAA compliance training is an excellent way to train employees that handle PHI on how to keep it secure, which in turn protects organizations from expensive breach violations and ensures positive audit reports. Security, accountability, and safe keeping are public expectations for their personal information.
Advanced HIPAA + Texas H.B. 300