- Bundle Duration: 6 hours
- Enforced by: OSHA and state
- Certificate of Completion: By completing/passing each course, you will attain the certificates of each course in the bundle
- Payment Options: Pay by Credit Card, E-Check, or Invoice
In today’s fast-paced and highly regulated healthcare industry, it is more important than ever for healthcare providers to comply with OSHA and state regulations.
The Healthcare Professionals Course Bundle is a comprehensive package of online courses that covers all the major compliance topics. From fire safety and hazard communication to PPE and bloodborne pathogens, this bundle has everything you need to stay up-to-date on the latest compliance standards.
Plus, with courses specifically tailored for healthcare practices, you can be sure you are meeting all the mandatory safety requirements for your practice.
We are delighted to offer two courses free of charge – providing everyone with an exclusive opportunity to learn more about sexual harassment and cultural diversity. Our goal is to help create a safer, more understanding workplace for all!
Training courses included in the bundle:
- Healthcare Practitioner Human Trafficking (TX HHSC approved)(Office of the TX State Attorney General)
- Fire Prevention and Response (29 CFR 1910.35 – 39, and 1910.157)
- HIPAA Compliance (Office for Civil Rights)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (29 CFR 1910.1030)
- Texas H.B. 300 (Office of the Texas state Attorney General)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for Healthcare Professionals (29 CFR 1910.132)
- HAZCOM for Healthcare Professionals (29 CFR 1910.1200)
- General Radiation Safety (29 CFR 1910.1096)
- Medicare Fraud, Waste, and Abuse (42C.F.R. §422.503 (b)(4)(vi))
- Respiratory Protection (29 CFR 1910.134)
- Cultural Diversity (FREE)
- Sexual Harassment (FREE)
41 + Employees (call for pricing)